This is the privacy statement of The company Green Hive, hereafter: Green Hive. Green Hive is registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 82772789 and is located at Marco Polostraat 218 2 (1057XA) in Amsterdam. This document explains how Green Hive handles the processing of your personal data. In processing your personal data, Green Hive exercises the greatest possible care.
ACQUISITION OF PERSONAL DATA
If you use the services of Green Hive, you yourself provide some personal data to Green Hive, or personal data is obtained from you in the framework of the agreement. Personal data means all data relating to identified or identifiable natural persons.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
Green Hive processes the following categories of personal data:
- Contact and name and address information;
- Company information;
- Account information, which also includes your password and username;
- Other personal information provided by you.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
The personal data processed by Green Hive is for the purpose of:
- Contact you to inform you about the services you have purchased and their implementation;
- Performing its services;
- Improve service delivery;
- Making payments;
- Fulfillment of legal obligations;
- Doing marketing and communication expressions;
- Improve the website by analyzing visitor behavior on the website;
- Sending newsletters;
- Data exchange with third parties for the purpose of service delivery.
BASIS OF PROCESSING
The processing of personal data is only possible on the basis of the following grounds: (i) legal obligation, (ii) performance of agreement, (iii) obtained (explicit) consent of the data subjects, and (iv) legitimate interest. Personal data is processed when providing the services of Green Hive. Green Hive only processes data that Green Hive considers necessary for (improving) the services and handles the (personal) data it has collected about you and your use of the services with care. The basis for processing this data is the agreement you entered into with Green Hive. Personal data may also be processed by visiting the website https://green-hive.com/ if you have given permission.
NEED FOR PROCESSING
The processing of your personal data is necessary in order to carry out the services. The services offered by Green Hive cannot be fully performed without the processing of your personal data. If specific purposes relating to the personal data require your explicit consent, you must provide separate consent.
AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
There is no automated decision-making.
Personal data processed by Green Hive will be kept in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations. If a longer retention period is required by law or regulation, personal data will be kept longer in accordance with these requirements. All (obtained) personal data will not be kept longer than strictly necessary.
PROCESSING BY THIRD PARTIES
Green Hive only shares personal data with third parties if this is strictly necessary for the execution of an agreement and to comply with relevant laws and regulations. No personal data is sold. Green Hive may be under a legal obligation to share personal data with third parties. If personal data is shared with third parties, processing agreements are concluded for this purpose. The third parties with whom personal data is shared are:
- The Bookkeeper, for the purpose of executing an agreement. The categories of personal data processed are contact and name and address information and financial data.
- Software suppliers, for the purpose of executing the agreement. The categories of personal data processed are location data and contact and name and address data.
- Website administrator, for the purpose of executing the agreement. The categories of personal data processed are location data and contact and name and address data.
- Partners, for the purpose of executing the agreement. The categories of personal data processed are contact and name and address details.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
Green Hive takes the protection of your personal data seriously and, taking into account the state of the art, implementation costs, as well as the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing and the risks to the rights and freedoms of individuals that vary in terms of probability and severity, takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a risk-appropriate level of security.
By using the website you agree to the disclaimer. Green Hive reserves the right to change the content of its website and/or this disclaimer at any time without informing its customers and/or users of the website about this change. The content of the website has been compiled with the greatest possible care, but may nevertheless contain possible inaccuracies or be incomplete. Green Hive accepts no liability whatsoever for damage caused by or arising from the use of the website. The use of this website is entirely at the risk and expense of a user of the website. No rights can be derived from the content of the website. All texts on the website are copyrighted and owned by Green Hive to the extent that they do not belong to third parties.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES
The Services may link to third-party websites or services. The privacy practices of those third parties are not covered by this Privacy Statement. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the privacy policies of those third-party websites and services to understand their practices.
If you link the Services to a third-party service (such as Facebook, Twitter or another third-party application) or otherwise link your account to a third-party service, you request and authorize us to share with, or provide access to, such third party on your behalf (such as your user name, the fact that your connection originated from our Services and other relevant usage and diagnostic information). We may also send information about the content you view or your activities on our services to such third
The Green Hive website contains affiliate links. When you go to a third-party website via our website and purchase products and/or use services on the third-party website here, Green Hive receives compensation. Green Hive is not part of the agreement that is established between you and the relevant third party through the link.
Green Hive uses technical and functional cookies. Cookies are small text files that are sent by visiting a website in order to make user experiences more efficient for visitors. Green Hive may, by law, store cookies on your device if these cookies are strictly necessary to use the website. Other types of cookies require your consent. We recommend that you accept the cookies in connection with the usability of the website. Visitors to the website have a check in option.
The cookies used by Green Hive are functional cookies: these cookies ensure that the website works properly. These cookies have no impact on personal privacy so that no permission needs to be asked and granted. With these cookies, for example, your browser settings are stored so that our website can be viewed best, or that the website remains accessible (load-balancing) but also cookies that ensure that no other cookies may be placed (no-follow).
With your permission, we place ”tracking cookies” on your computer. We use these cookies to keep track of the pages you visit in order to build up a profile of your online behaviour. This profile is not linked to your name, address, email address and the like, but only to tailor advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant to you as possible.
On the website of Green Hive, cookies from Google are also placed for the purpose of Google Analytics. This means that Green Hive can not link information to a natural person. We do not keep information about what you do on the Internet. Google Analytics may be required under applicable laws and regulations to provide access to this data. If you have any questions about this, please contact us at email@example.com.
USE SOCIAL MEDIA
If you do not want websites to place cookies on your device used to view the website, you can adjust your browser settings. Before a cookie is placed, you will receive a warning and will have to give your permission for the cookie to be placed. Failure to do so may result in, for example, the website working less well. You can adjust the settings of your browser so that your browser refuses all cookies and also the cookies of third parties. You can also remove installed cookies. To do this you must change the settings of your browser via preferences and then you can change the privacy settings.
This privacy statement does not apply to third-party websites that are connected to this website through links. We cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle your personal data in a reliable or safe manner. We recommend that you read the privacy statement of these websites before using them.
RIGHT OF DATA SUBJECTS
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- Right of access; As a data subject, you have the right to be informed about whether or not your personal data are being processed and, if so, to obtain access in relation to the processing.
- Right to rectification; You have the right to obtain rectification and completion of incorrect data.
- Right to erasure of data; Without unreasonable delay, a data subject should obtain erasure of personal data concerning him.
- Right to restriction of processing; As a data subject, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. To do so, please contact Green Hive.
- Right to data portability; A data subject shall have the right to obtain
- the personal data relating to him that he provided to Green Hive in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form, as well as to transfer such data to Green Hive without hindrance from the controller to whom it was provided.
- Right to object; The data subject shall have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to his/her particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, including profiling based on those provisions. Green Hive shall cease processing the personal data unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, freedoms and rights of the data subject which relate to the pursuit, establishment or support of legal claims.
If you have a complaint about the way Green Hive handles your personal data, or wish to exercise one of the above-mentioned rights, please contact us via the website or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. To be sure that you wish to exercise a right, Green Hive requests that you enclose a copy of your proof of identity. You can hereby black out your passport photo and MRZ (strip with numbers at the bottom) to protect your privacy. Green Hive will respond to your request as soon as possible, but no later than 4 weeks. You can also file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This is the competent enforcement agency. You can contact this via this link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons.
CHANGES TO PRIVACY STATEMENT
Green Hive may at any time revise its privacy statement. The most recent version is published on the website. Therefore, always keep an eye on the website for the most recent version. If the new privacy statement has consequences for the way in which we already process data relating to you, we will inform you by e-mail.