EverECO manufactures and distributes 100% biodegradable and compostable products made of 100% Tapioca starch. Products include food packaging, blank decorations, and advertising stands.
CATEGORIESFood & Beverage Packaging Print
Images are just visual aids created by EcoHive to give the viewer a general idea of what the vendor can offer. They are based on what can be found in the vendor’s webshop. They do not represent how the products actually look, nor do they showcase the entire product offering of the vendor. For more information, check out the portfolio section or visit the vendor’s website.
Eco Benefits of the Materials
- Biodegradable and compostable
- All products completely decompose within 30 days via composting or landfill.
- If products are incinerated, they will not produce any harmful substances
- Evereco forms its products via hot press with professional molding.
- They use silicon waterproof coating on their products, which they claim to be eco-friendly as it can be decomposed by organisms in the soil.
- Their products have obtained multinational patents in Taiwan, United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Japan and China.
Established in 2018, EverECO is proud to manufacture and distribute 100% biodegradable and compostable products to prevent environmental pollution. After much research on various raw materials, they chose tapioca as the main ingredient in their patented starch technology manufacturing process.
Their motto is to “Be friends with nature”. They want people to take care of the earth while enjoying the convenience of products.