Images are just visual aids created by EcoHive to give the viewer a general idea of what the vendor can offer. They are based on what can be found in the vendor’s webshop. They do not represent how the products actually look, nor do they showcase the entire product offering of the vendor. For more information, check out the portfolio section or visit the vendor’s website.
About Sample Company
A list of the eco-friendly materials that you use to create your product.
- Eco-Friendly Material 1
- Eco-Friendly Material 2
- Eco-Friendly Material 3
- and so on…
Eco Benefits of the Materials
A short description of how your materials are beneficial (or do less harm) to the environment.
- The environmental benefit of your product 1
- The environmental benefit of your product 2
- The environmental benefit of your product 3
- and so on…
- What makes your supply chain eco-friendly?
- What makes your manufacturing process eco-friendly?
- Other operational or business processes that you would like to share that help the environment.
- Brief descriptions of the environmental projects that your company supports or manages.
- Environmental organizations or groups that your company is affiliated with.
A short story on how your company was founded, the reasons for its existence, the values that it stands by, etc.
The vision of your company.
The mission of your company.